Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Remember that I Update the Pages

I just wanted to give a pleasant reminder that the main content of this web page is contained within the pages.  I update them almost daily, going through to edit them and add content to them.  In the future it will be one of my goals to update on the blogroll, or whatever this main page is called, what and where I have added content.  This page is meant to serve as a resource for those who have questions about the logic of veganism, whether they are vegan or not.

Today I have editted and added to the Terms section.

P.S. Does anyone know what is the ethical position of vegetarianism?  Or at least what is a coherent and consistent ethical position for a vegetarian?  Hey don't get me wrong I see where their hearts are, but I don't see consistency.  I was vegetarian for about five minutes (alright, truthfully a few weeks) before 'going vegan'.

No comments:

Post a Comment